TrustWorkz is looking for new talent to add to our dynamic team of WebOps! Do you have what it takes? Read our job description and drop us a line!
WebOp Job Description
Are you an expert on social media platforms, skilled in the visual arts and excel in written communication? Do you enjoy engaging with online communities and small business owners? If so, you may be the ideal candidate to join our team.
We are TrustWorkz, Inc., the leading provider of web presence management for small business. A WebOp is a creative and motivated individual who creates content across social media platforms for each client, engages with our clients’ communities on a daily basis, measures social media metrics, and creates and executes new social media strategies to increase customer awareness, loyalty, and increase profitable sales.
- Experience in digital communications or online community building. Relevant experience is taken into consideration.
- Proficiency on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+), content management, measurement tools and analytics.
- Have basic multimedia skills (photo and graphic design) and experience using visual mediums in social media.
- Have blogging experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be active and passionate about digital culture: it’s not just something you know, but an integral part of your daily life.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Sense of responsibility for providing excellent service for clients.
- Self-starter requiring little supervision.
- Able to work collaboratively with a group or individually.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Interacting with communities across all social media platforms. (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+)
- Identifying and developing relationships with clients
- Produce web content for use in social media channels, blogs, contests and marketing campaigns.
- Measure results of social media strategies and promotions.
- Contributing new ideas to ongoing social media strategy.
- Health benefits
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- The ability to work with a group of quirky, fun-loving, individuals who truly love their job. (Don’t believe us? Check out what one of our employees had to say about working here!)